Thursday, March 27, 2008

by any means necessary

He's not leaving me!!!! Oh man, I'm excited. God you are holding onto me, even when I haven't been holding onto you. You are providing me help, may I hide in the cleft of the rock and watch you pass by. Thank you for not leaving me. Thank you for sending refuge to help me through this addiction, pain, and decision to stop where I'm at and throw it out. Protect me from the pain that is going to be shown through anger. Protect me through the nights, and the days when he comes around. Protect me from him!!! I love him, but I have to love you more. I love him, but I have to love me more. He isn't right for me, and I don't know how to shake him. I need your unfailing love! I need your help. I can't do this on my own. Lord, you know my heart, my desires, my will, my flesh, and my strength.....all are weak!! I'm so glad that I can even talk about this now. I'm so glad that I can relieve my heart and struggles to people that know and understand. God, I want to do your will not my own. The devil is a lie, and will not rob me of my joy, my heart, my faith, my emotions, my soul!!!! If I have to repeat that to myself everyday...I will just to know that you are there for me God. Renew my mind. Help me get back to where I was. Give me understanding and hope and knowledge about where you are taking me.
What else do I need to do? Show me Lord Jesus!!!

No comments: