Wednesday, March 26, 2008

don't leave me

I've come to the conclusion that I am ready for change. I don't want God to leave me. I want to find my faith again. I want to leave the situation that I am in. In the process I am going to hurt someone really really badly, but I have to be selfish. I wish he would change. Here is my prayer!

Please God,
Speak words to him now. Let him know what is coming. Help him to understand why I have to leave him and why you want me back in your way of doing things. Give me the strength to follow through with my decision. I have failed so many times at dying to myself and staying on my cross. I wish things didn't have to be this way, but I understand God. I know you have better for me. I know you have the things I desire. Lord, take care of him please. I don't want to be the one taken care of and him being dropped into a black hole of loneliness, rejection, and abandonment. I'm sorry I have let things get this far out of control. I come to you broken, confused, and needy. I need your healing, and I have nothing to offer but my life. Use me Lord! Help me to be obedient this time around. Lord, I can't do this on my own!!! I CAN'T. I love him, but he isn't good for me. We are unequally yoked, and he is not even sure if he believes in you. I haven't set an example of Your power and hope. He doesn't believe because I haven't shown you to him through my life. I'm sorry!!! HELP ME LORD....I'm so weak and tired. My flesh has too much control. I need your spirit right now!!!

No comments: